Bonnet Shores

You may have found us at bonnetshoresbeachhouse.com because we used to own a rental in Bonnet Shores but sold it because we wanted to transition away from college student rentals that are common in that area. No worries though because this neighborhood is near to our Indian Lake House (only about 2 miles as the crow flies).

So if you have friends or family staying in Bonnet Shores, you can stay at our house at Indian Lake and still be very close. Bonnet Shores is a nice neighborhood with about 500 homes and two private beaches. There is no parking at either beach unless you are a Bonnet Shores Beach Club member, so only neighborhood residents have access to the beaches. This keeps the crowds low and the beaches somewhat exclusive. The nicest of the two beaches is Kelly Beach. Kelly Beach is about 65% private (for beach club members only). The remaining 35% of the beach is open to renters. The Narragansett Town Beach is also a good option and it is just a short 10 minute drive south on Route 1A. The other beach in Bonnet Shores is called “Little Beach.” It is very small and also is where the boat ramp, dock, and neighborhood moorings are located.

Book Your Stay